NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretel's Diary Room

+2
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
6 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gretel's Diary Room - Page 5 Empty Re: Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Emma Swan Wed 20 Apr - 22:37:13

You broke my heart first. TIT for tat
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 20 Apr - 22:49:46

by Cinderella Today at 22:19:13

Hey Abu. Once again, hoping I can count on your vote to stay. I know it's a lot to ask since I'm up against Gretel and she's so sweet but I would like to stay. I have my vote nullifier which I'll be using to take away one of the votes away from me. This means I need 3 votes to stay instead of 4. I feel like my best chances are you, Tiana, and Pumba. Keep me and keep a target. Gretel is much more UTR and her social game is on point. I'm ready to win the next HOH and get back at Yzma and you're 100% safe if I win.

---
Please share this perception when you arrive to jury. I will owe you one on IMDb after this lol.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 6:55:26

I am loling at how I am playing this game. Yzum is probably like wtf, why is she wanting to go up? (Unfortunately, you are working with one crazy player around here who does unpredictable things all the time haha) Baymax is getting annoyed Abu is going to double vote me, and Tiana, once again is losing an ally.

I've realized a few other benefits now to going up too in addition to what I previously mentioned. Pumba is likely going to vote against me, I can nom him. I can also say I was uncomfortable with Bay pushing so hard that Abu not use the vote to save me and that it was selfish, and I can always ask Yzum down the road if she minds being a pawn like I was for her.

In a game where you cannot control if you are HOH or not, the wizarding power is a deep concern. I need "outs" if I were to become HOH since I'm playing such an intense social game! I have to be thinking ahead of all these people to cover myself at every possible second Smile

Now I just wait and find out which 1 or 2 if that vote against me! Sealing their fates...
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 8:23:43

This DR thread wins the Pretentious Award Twisted Evil
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 9:16:16

Sad Sad Sad
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 9:31:15

It was a compliment dude
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 11:31:09

ohh I usually take pretentious in a negative, but thank you!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 11:37:21

omg I think G is Kristoff <33333 If this is the case, we can actually make it and comp REGINA SHOULD HAVE WON to the end since he is very capable. LOVE HIM.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 11:54:00

Lol at the censor. Yes I guess it is but in this case you are an awesome player so it's rightful pretentious.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 11:55:34

I am doing my best for you!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 12:10:03

Awwww. I'll go make them all puke and say you're my favourite player on Neil's thread
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 12:15:38

<3
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 18:32:21

Did you get an email? Wink
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 18:32:56

About what?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 18:34:04

-_-

I put you in the jury group so it would send you an email saying you were added to the "Jury" group. I thought you got it because you came on here seconds later Laughing.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 18:35:06

LOL I was just in my e-mail now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU rofl

Congratulations,

You have been added to the "Jury" group on NatKat's Big Brother Season 2 .
This action has been done by the group moderator or the site administrator, contact them for more information.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 18:39:01

LMAO not only do I love hosting this series and love having you here but trolling you is a new hobby of mine <3. If it gets actually annoying and not funny, let me know, but for now it makes me lol <3.

I took you right out, like you were there 5 seconds. It was just so you'd get the email and think you were voted out <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 18:39:46

Also major lol at them saying congratulations. As if someone is happy to know they were voted out <3 goddess
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 18:41:12

LMAO not only do I love hosting this series and love having you here but trolling you is a new hobby of mine <3.

I've noticed lol. Just don't worry if I don't reply or something b/c sometimes I'm busy or mobile and forget a response haha.

Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 21 Apr - 18:44:09

It's ok I was joking the other day when I blocked you from all the rooms for ignoring me. I'm not that anal because I'm the first to not reply to people.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 18:49:05

So this is an interesting group of people in the game so far....all of them are over the moon that I am still in the game. You all do realize that by me staying, you lose the game right? Smile But the support is fantastic since clearly they are all just as excited about my upcoming win as I am lol. I am such a bi tch sometimes I swear. Just in games!

Yzum though is the best! (Cooltu <3 so excited we are gelling in a game for once!!! I LOVE THAT! Although I see your jury question now...why would you volunteer to go on the block? It's a stupid move Wink)

Yzum: Phew I was worried, thank you again for doing what you did. Good luck tonight

Me: I made it!! Smile You're welcome too. I probably won't volunteer again (lol) but we are a good team and I didn't wanna put you in a bad spot either with choosing someone.

Yzum: I wouldnt want you to do it again I was so worried all night about it

The thing I'm realizing more and more about games is the more opportunity for shared successes, the closer people become. It's why I went into every room and shared the exciting news that I am safe! It builds up the fact that I 'owe' them too.  Anyway, like I mentioned at the start of the round with Yzum, I am top 8! And just like I also promised her, I was the only way to get a definite eviction of Cinderella lol.

Now comes the problem of what happens if I get HOH. That would be hard. I need to lay low now a bit b/c I will be put in a conflicting situation soon I bet Sad I need to pick an alliance of making finals. I am not going to go off of who I think I can beat anymore. I just need to make it there. I'll have support, I'll make sure of it!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 21:42:47

Kristoff won so I'm in the final 7, but really anyone could've won and I'd be in the final 7 so NBD.

Whip out the censors tho.....I am SO ANGRY about Yzum probably leaving this week. Ugh!!!!!!! I need someone I DO NOT TRUST OUT. I mean at this point, I think I'm going to need to just stfu and suck up to Tiana and Kristoff and go to the final 3 with them. They will each take me so it is what it is or eventually they will want the other out. Tiana has already hinted that way and I think I sadly brought them back together.I can damage control as best I can when people leave and roll with it.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 21:50:40

lmao I had to backtrack with Kristoff & T b/c I made a pitch for Yzum to stay a little too early. Had to play the dumb/naive angle. I think I covered it enough. If I keep up the follower act it should serve my purpose of going to the end.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 21 Apr - 21:57:17

RE: HEY

From Yzma To Gretel, Today at 21:52:31

I just messaged him his excuse pisses me off. This is the third time he has nominated me

Sad I know the feeling.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 22 Apr - 20:50:21

I miss Yzum already!!!! Sad

Also, if Kristoff wins this and assigns it to me I will flip out lol. I could safely nom Dopey, but I'd be forced to do Abu when I'd want Pumba....could be a disaster!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next