NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gretel's Diary Room

+2
Neal Cassidy
Emma Swan
6 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gretel's Diary Room Empty Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Gretel Sun 3 Apr - 15:21:48

Okay before we begin I have something to say!! Oh my gosh at you three hosting. I am loving this so much. Kath <3 Nat <3 BFF Hen <3. Hosting Heaven and I had to be involved. If I don't win this for all of you I will feel very sad =[.

------

I am the youngest one here and I am hoping to be underestimated. I did stuff that evil witch's fat bottom in the oven and outsmarted her after all! I got to save my brother Hansel too Very Happy. I came away from that ordeal with jewels and good fortune, so I know if I really put my mind into this, the same thing can happen here! I would love another happily ever after. It would mean the world to me, truly Very Happy

Before my father abandoned me to my evil step-mother's plan to leave me in the woods Sad, I was taught not to talk to strangers. I can't help breaking rules it and now I seem to be the most friendly person here. Everyone is talking to me in fairy tale land!! I normally am not that person in these type of things and it does worry me, but if everyone is talking to me and seems to like me, the first HOH wouldn't dare nominate me. At least that is what I hope to accomplish.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Gretel's Diary Room Empty Re: Gretel's Diary Room

Post by Emma Swan Sun 3 Apr - 16:03:48

You're such a creepy kid <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 4 Apr - 19:51:18

I'm slightly worried about either coming across too social in the opening thread and/or not doing enough socially behind the scenes to stay safe this first week. I highly doubt I would go home the first week though. This is what I call the eviction of the inactives, S2S.

I've been in contact with Kristoff (who seems to be a good social player) and we have a room, Tiana (my likely f2 choice right now), Scar, Abu and then speaking with Peter Pan on the thread. As the weeks go on and on, I will slowly reach out to others to ensure no nominations are in my future. All I need is a little time in games and I can be unstoppable. I am in this BB house to stay for a very long time!! Very Happy
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 4 Apr - 21:46:14

Would you look at that! Princess Tiana won the first Head of Household (or did she  Cool ) and she was one of the small few I knew before the challenge. No need to send a fake sucking up PM because we were already acquainted.

I am having second thoughts about her though. I sent her a friendly, "congrats girl!! Did you win or get chosen? lol" and she only said "thank you girl" back. Not one to share info it seems and I cannot work long-term with someone in a game like that!!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 4 Apr - 22:09:58

I guess I am that person who immediately makes an alliance with the HOH but to my credit I knew her before she won and wanted one! Besides she asked me lol. What HOH does that? Razz Scar, Tiana and I are going to set something up together now. This should be a pretty solid group. I will keep Kristoff on the side and Abu! Abu keeps sending me hugs and blushes when I tell him he is adorable and cute lol. So I have all of this but then I should probably meet one or two more who I think may be decent in challenges. The social ones aren't necessarily good in comps/willing to try for HOH so it's crucial I choose people willing to risk winning and becoming a target for nominating people. Something I'm not planning on doing haha.

I have a one track mind right now though. CANDY! Tiana might be willing to give me a piece out of her HOH basket!! I love it Smile
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Tue 5 Apr - 18:59:53

Abu keeps sending me hugs and blushes when I tell him he is adorable and cute lol.

I lol'd
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 5 Apr - 21:07:33

I'm getting a metsrus vibe. Ask Nat how much he loves me in mystery games <3
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 6 Apr - 11:15:31

Dopey is totally soullimbo. <3
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 6 Apr - 18:34:31

Tiana's final nominations were two of the inactives, Dopey and Hades, but they turned out to be not-so inactive. Hades seems scary and evil! I don't like people who come off that way.

I'm just going about things in my own Gretel way and trying to determine who knows who and who I need to still meet. The different relationships are especially important in BB when you could end up being nominated against anyone and you always need to make sure you have the votes to stay. I am making a plan to meet 1-2 different new people per day so I stay off the block as long as possible.

I heard there may be a good vs. evil character thing happening too, which whatever, Scar is one of my main allies so I will need to prevent these sides at all costs.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 6 Apr - 22:05:30

Cruella D is SUCH A BITCH. PUN INTENDED SINCE SHE KILLS PUPPIES. How dare she berate a child publicly during the wizard challenge.

All that said, highly entertaining and would love to work with her. I quickly got in contact with the woman.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 6 Apr - 22:26:56

Peter got the HOH! I saw who was online during the challenge and got concerned so I made sure to appear really active on the actual thread so whoever won would feel frightened to nominate me due to social connections. It worked!

Peter:
Hi Gretel!

EVERYONE is messaging me and I was not prepared for this. Don't worry, you're safe this week lol

<3

Gretel gets to sit pretty this week. In the meantime, today I met Baymax (who wants a room with me), Cruella D, and Pan! 1-2 more tomorrow before veto and then I can stop sending out PMs where we all talk in character and sound stupid Laughing.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 6 Apr - 22:51:56

Two people I just met today got nominated. Just my luck lol.

Scar tells Tiana and me this:

Aw man. I like both Pumba and Cruella. They're both good people. I really hope I can play in the POV, because I would probably pull one of them down. This is sad.

Any why would you pull them off this early, when T or I could go up? This guy is going to be a loose cannon later. Can't wait.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Wed 6 Apr - 23:10:17

It's week freaking TWO and I'm already juggling a few things. First, Scar is being shady af talking about pulling people off the block who we technically aren't in a group with yet, so Tiana and I are in PMs being like umm what? Why would he do this? Then I get Scar in a private room freaking out about Tiana having all these alliances. SO DO YOU SCAR. You talk to all of the people T mentioned PLUS BAYMAX PLUS THE QUEEN MOMBI. You also mentioned YZUMA messages you. Dude, LOL chill.

It's all good though b/c T and Scar each trust me the most which is where I always find myself in mystery games. Trustworthy and in a great position of power.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Wed 6 Apr - 23:12:58

GO TO BED <3
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 7 Apr - 15:25:38

Ugh I got picked for veto. WHYYY. Sad

Can I request my name be removed from future drawings?
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Thu 7 Apr - 18:11:57

Gretel's Diary Room Suck+it+up+buttercup+_3dd99b999822a6e0086f2b0d2473ceb7
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Thu 7 Apr - 21:30:31

I was a hot mess in the veto. Totally didn't know what was happening even though I was never planning to win. Pumba won his second veto. Interesting. Time for him to go soon......
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 8 Apr - 10:22:40

It is week 2 and I am feeling stretched too thin with allies, but this means I should be safe until jury.

I only don't know: Flynn, Queen M, Ursula and Yzum. Concerning Peter/Dopey I am not "aligned" persay, but we've met.

I really hope Cruella stays this time.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Cassidy Fri 8 Apr - 18:39:53

Gretel wrote:I'm getting a metsrus vibe. Ask Nat how much he loves me in mystery games <3

lol you're the best
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Fri 8 Apr - 22:18:35

<3

So Flynn left. YAY! The votes are going my way so far, not that I'm putting much effort into keeping anyone, just getting lucky here. I will fully admit that.

I see the next wizarding power challenge is writing 900 words. NO THANK YOU. Gretel will be sitting this one out. Whoever does this is lame.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Sun 10 Apr - 17:53:03

Cruella got HOH which is FABULOUS! Despite our past differences and her leaving people in the woods which brings up my traumatized past...we are in a good place.

Gretel's Diary Room Tumblr_nn33h82nFr1qf5hjqo1_250

Anyway, Cruella knows I love her and was very invested in keeping her in the game last round. Another week of safety for me I think Very Happy
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 11 Apr - 12:29:17

Cruella is my soulmate. 101 Dalmatians and picking #1 in veto. What a g.oddess <3

But what in the world is Kristoff doing?!? It's week 3. You can prevent not getting nominated in a mystery game. Pull your act together lol. He's not as good as I thought.

BB is so easy to me now and far less time consuming. It will all come to a head later when I take Pumba out but for now just trying to keep people from rocking the boat. (*Looks at Scar and Tiana*) Scar is similar to me in paranoia and perception which is lol since I am telling him to relax! I originally wanted them as the final 3 too Sad. But now I will build Abu into my plans since Scar is a jury threat and I will pick him over Tiana I think...

More to come...going to go play in the woods with Cruella's dogs!
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Mon 11 Apr - 22:34:34

Apparently the hosts are deliberating over the veto as I type this. Wtf cares who won rofl. This round is so insignificant to my journey of winning this game lol!

I do hope the noms change though. Pan and Kristoff would keep me safe and both think I'll keep them in. Whoops.
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Queen Mon 11 Apr - 23:17:28

Gretel is love. Gretel is life.

Evil Queen
Evil Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretel Tue 12 Apr - 2:49:34

Evil Queen wrote:Gretel is love. Gretel is life.

That's right!!!

<3 Glad you weren't nomd Evil Queen <3
Gretel
Gretel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next