NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time)

+3
Neal Cassidy
Tiana
Emma Swan
7 posters

Go down

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time) Empty The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time)

Post by Emma Swan Fri 8 Apr - 20:00:06

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time)

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time) Once-upon-a-time

And they lived happily ever after...

Tiana you cannot participate.

It's time to get your quills and ink bottles out and come up with the next Fairytale idea!!!!

You are now tasked to come up with the new Fairytale Hero and Villain. Here is what you need to do in order to have a chance at winning this challenge.

- Create a hero and a villain and give me a name, physical description of both and add a biography for both
- In 900 words or less, give me your fairytale story including your hero and villain (you can have more characters in the actual story)
* The 900 is just for the story, not the hero and villain description/biography
- Your story must have a title
- You must name actors who would play them or voice all your characters in your story
- It must start with "Once upon a time"
- It must end with "And they lived happily ever after

The End"

Rules

- Post your submission in your Diary Room
- You have until 9:00 p.m. EST Sathurday April 9th
- You can only send once
- You will lose 3 points off your total if you go over 900 words. You will lose 2 points off your total if you do not have a title and you will lose 5 points if you do not include the actors portion and/or biography of your villain and hero. So please read the rules carefully before submitting.

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time) 818228
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

https://natkatbb2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time) Empty Re: The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time)

Post by Tiana Fri 8 Apr - 20:50:56

Darn! Was too busy today to get on before the deadline! Good luck everyone!
Tiana
Tiana

Back to top Go down

The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time) Empty Re: The Wizard Challenge #3 (Once Upon a Time)

Post by Neal Cassidy Sat 9 Apr - 21:06:46

I think that's the deadline, so I'm going to go ahead and send these out to potential judges. Good luck, everybody.
Neal Cassidy
Neal Cassidy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula Sat 9 Apr - 23:09:13

Good luck everybody!!!
Ursula
Ursula

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoff Sun 10 Apr - 1:46:34

Good luck everyone!
Kristoff
Kristoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dopey Sun 10 Apr - 5:38:07

I'll echo those sentiments , best of luck to all the players. Do we have a rough time as to when results will be announced ?
Dopey
Dopey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 10 Apr - 7:37:12

That is a lot of reading, so it may not be until tomorrow.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 10 Apr - 10:18:03

Sorry guys, I went out last night and couldn't come on till now. Thank you Neal for sending to judges. Results will be up today and veto will be tomorrow
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 10 Apr - 15:56:31

The winner has been notified
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Swan Sun 10 Apr - 17:25:19

Your Third Head of Household

Is

Spoiler:

Please use the thread I will make you in the "Wizard's Lair" to post your nominations at your earliest convenience. Has to be tonight.
Emma Swan
Emma Swan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella de Vil Sun 10 Apr - 21:03:03

Anyone who wants to talk, please message me. I will make a decision around 10pm.
Cruella de Vil
Cruella de Vil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down