NatKat's Big Brother Season 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Confessional

Go down

Week 2 Confessional Empty Week 2 Confessional

Post by Cinderella Fri 8 Apr - 0:10:30

So I had to work during the HOH competition so I couldn't compete and I just knew I was going to come on and find myself on the block but oh no, NOT THIS TIME. Who would pick up the HOH win? None other than my close ally Peter Pan. I was ecstatic. Peter proceeds to nominate Cruella and Pumba. At this point, I'm happy I'm not on the block but I don't like these nominations considering I'm aligned with both of them and I really like Pumba.

My boy Pumba comes through with the veto and gets himself off the block. He might be DJMykee with all these veto wins, I'll keep my eyes on that.

Now it's Cruella and Flynn. I don't see Flynn as much of a threat so I wouldn't mind evicting Cruella but Scar seems to want Cruella to stay and I don't want to fracture this newly formed powerhouse alliance we have.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Confessional Empty Re: Week 2 Confessional

Post by Cinderella Fri 8 Apr - 0:15:23

Peter Pan (I was supposed to be him) and Cruella are no doubt working together. You don't sass someone like that unless you're friends.
I stand corrected. Not only are they not working together, Peter Pan put Cruella up and is trying to get her out.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down